FlyBaboo

Destinations | Airlines | Airports | Postal Service

FlyBabbo

DHL Tracking ▷ Track Your Shipment

DHL Express package company, is a courier company founded in San Francisco in 1969 by Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn, the name of the company comes from the initial letter of their surnames. Since 2002 it has belonged to the Deutsche Post DHL group (headquartered in Germany).
In 1998, Deutsche Post bought 51% of the shares of the DHL parcel and company, until in 2002 it completely acquired it, buying the remaining 49%.

DHL Express It has headquarters and branches in more than 220 countries, more than 1,000 million express shipments per year, more than 280,000 employees, records in air cargo, maritime cargo, and number of transport vehicles (including airplanes and maritime containers).

With the DHL Tracking service, you can locate your package and check the status of your shipment without having to call by phone, tracking your parcel online is very easy, you just need to know the tracking number that you have been provided on your voucher with 10 digits.

When you have your tracking number, it is only a matter of writing it in the specific field and selecting; Track.

dhl-tracking

¿How to use DHL tracking?

There are different situations where you can track your shipments, we provide you with information and we offer you different options to track your parcel;

With DHL Express;

10 digits numerical only
OR starts with 000, JJD01, JJD00, JVGL or similar.
Examples: 1234567890 or JJD0099999999
track
dhl express tracking

With DHL eCommerce;

Typically starts with GM, LX, RX or up to five letters.
The ID length might vary from 10 to 39 characters.
Examples: GM99999999999 or 999999999999999999
track
dhl ecommerce tracking

With DHL Parcel;

Starts with 3S, JVGL or JJD
Examples: 3SBCC000123456 or JVGL9999999999
track
dhl parcel tracking

With DHL Global Forwarding;

7-digit numerical only
Example: 1234567
Starts with 1 number, followed by 2 letters and 4 to 6 numbers
Example: 1AB12345
Starts with 3 to 4 letters
Example: ABC123456
Starts with 3-digit carrier code, followed by hyphen (-), followed by the 8-digit masterbill number.
Example: 123-12345678
track
dhl global forwarding tracking

With DHL Freight;

Order Code: starts with 2 to 3 letters, followed by hyphen (-), 2 to 3 letters, hyphen (-) and 7 numbers
Example: ABC-DE-1234567
Starts with 4 numbers, followed by hyphen (-) and 5 numbers
Example: 1234-12345
Numeric only with the length 9, 10 or 14
Example: 123456789
track
dhl freight tracking

DHL Express is present in hundreds of countries around the world, in this section you have information and tools to track parcels in the United States. If you are in Mexican territory, you must use the DHL Tracking service dedicated to Mexico.